Oh I just can’t have enough Mexican food ! and this tip on how to create an amazing Mexican platter I have for you is the easiest, quickest and a very delicious one to have for two or entertain a crew
The good thing about it is that you can easily manage the quantities of each item on the platter accordingly to your guests preference or even your budget
Ok, so what is in the Mexican platter?
- Capsicum (prep & cook time= 2 mins.)
- Guacamole (prep & cook time= 1 min)
- Salsa (prep & cook time= 1 min)
- Quesadillas (prep & cook time= 3 mins.)
- Corn on the cob (prep & cook time= 10 mins.)
- Refried beans – if you are buying canned refried beans, heat a frypan and cook them with some onion and garlic. It will give them a flavour 10 times better (prep & cook time= 3mins.)
- Corn chips
- Shredded lettuce
- Your favourite Mexican meat. I have used:
- roast beef (give a twist to those leftovers!)
- chicken breast – rub some taco seasoning on… easy!
- pulled pork – This recipe is the bomb
- To finish it, add some sour cream, hot sauce, Limes or lemons and some warm tortillas
The things that make this platter so easy to make is that you can utilize leftover meats, cook a quick steak and the veggies and extras don’t required much cooking and preparation.