Exciting thinking about Disneyland. The happiest place on earth has something to offer to everyone who’s young at heart.
But before getting too excited, let’s take a minute and have a look at the check list so the visit goes as smoothly as possible.
When visiting Disneyland, there are a few things you need to consider, for example, having a plan of what attractions to visit first, what time to see the shows and when/where to catch your favourite characters. You also need to be ready for the day to get the most out of your visit.
Here is my recommendation of what you should bring:
- Waterproof bag – To keep our your belongings safe and dry especially when ridding the Splash Mountain!
- Light jumper – You get there when is early and sunny, but you are probably leaving when the sun goes down, can be a little cold plus you might be tired. A light jumper is always a good idea.
- t-shirt – If you get wet at the water attractions, it might be a good idea to have a second t-shirt
- Backpack – a bag that is light and easy to carry to keep all your things in one place and not in your pockets
- Camera – obviously!!!
- Mobile Phone – Well, to keep in contact of course but it is always good thing to have in case you go with a few people and get separated at some point. Also, you have the facility of have any Disneyland app and internet access.
- Snacks – a bottle of water, energy bar or maybe some nuts to keep you hydrated and energy levels up.
- Map – with a plan of where the rides you would like to experience are located and when to visit them.
- Comfy shoes – Think that you’ll be on your feet all day! So it is super important to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Pain killers – Just in cas
- Sunscreen – You’ll be all day out, walking and very probably exposed to the sunlight. Keep your skin protected with sunscreen.