“Life without Mexican food is like no life at all” 😜 but not to worry because I got you sorted with a traditional Mexican salsa to bring the party to your plate.
What you’ll need
-1 small onion (white or red)
-1 to 2 medium-size green chilli
-A handful of fresh coriander leaves
-1 lime (the juice)
How to Make it
- Cut the tomatoes and onion in small cubes and put together in a bowl.
- Cut the green chilli in small pieces. I recommend you throw away the seeds as it can get really spicy. Once you have it chopped, add it to the bowl.
- Chopped the coriander leaves and add them to the bowl where you have the tomatoes, onion and chilli.
- Pour the lime juice on top of the ingredients above.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Tip: Have a twist of this salsa recipe by adding one of the following toppings: pineapple, avocado or mango
Salsas can be added on top of steaks, eaten with corn chips, on crackers or add it to your best taco recipe.