Since I’ve been living in a van, and cancelled the internet contract, I have been a lot less exposed to the web and all social media platforms. I find myself spending a top of 20min online per day, sometimes none.
With this change, I have noticed the impact that brings to other areas of my life. So, why should you have a social media detox?
- Sleep better
- Relax More
- Better posture and less muscle soreness
- Give your eyes a break from the screen
- It improves the way you interact with friends
- More and better communication with your partner
- More time to spend doing something you love
- Reconnect with the real world
- Gain lots of free time